Friday, June 13, 2008

Family's Dæmons

I've tried to lay a finger on my family's dæmons for years. I think I have most of them down (the most important ones, anyway), it's difficult to tell.

Mom- my mom's dæmon would be some kind of canine. I'm thinking domestic, but I'm still not sure. Probably a light reddish color with ears that stand up. Something like a red husky.

Dad- a type of owl, one of the brown ones.

Cousin (my age)- probably a mongoose, or stoat.

Cousin (a year younger)- unsettled. Leaning towards parrot, maybe.

Oma- a pig. She just loves pigs, and even if she doesn't fit the typical pig "type", I think that's what her dæmon would be.

Opa- some type of bird. Probably owl as well.

Uncle (Dad's side)- owl, I should say.

Uncle (Mom's side, younger)- domestic dog? Pitty or something scary.

Aunt (Mom's side)- a groundhog, or something similar.

Aunt (Dad's side)- something pretty and calming, like a rabbit, or a loon.

No comments: