Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Banded Mongoose

I think that my certainty of being settled has gone down. Of course, I may be, but I'm still young. Either way, it doesn't worry me. I can just go with the flow and enjoy trying different forms. I posted a Reverse Analysis on the Dæmon Forum, just for the hell of it, and actually came up with some cool results. One person said lion, but changed her mind, another suggested kudu or bongo, but most agreed that I sounded like a mongoose.

It's funny, because I told my cousin that she seemed mongoose-like to me, but we are really similar. I looked up the description for one of the more sociable mongooses, the Banded Mongoose. It's actually very accurate.


Able to live just fine in a fair range of conditions -Get lethargic in hot weather (...like most of the world, I suppose)
Don't seem to be real fond of the heat at all
Gregarious
You like crowds and being around other people NOT ALWAYS
Tend to follow/be part of a small, core group within the larger
Easily recognise your friends and know all about 'em
Hierarchal
Tend to respect people based on their age, assertiveness and presence
Get along well with children
Considered small, whether that be physically or otherwise (>3) NO
Distinctive, but strangers don't always have an immediately positive reaction towards you
Participate actively in wooing your loved one, whether you be male or female
Happy enough to make use of what's available to avoid extra work, but only if you think it's suitable
Like having company in difficult stages
Cooperate very well with your friends, happily sharing tasks and duties without complaint
Very careful and protective of things that matter to you, but you have good reason for it - you've had bad experiences with losses
Like to do a few things individually; need a little time alone every now and then
Like to poke and dig around and see what comes up
Tend to have a vaguely systematic work method
Not an aggressive person; you respect authority too much to cause trouble
Show a kind and caring attitude towards all people, regardless of differences
Strong sense of community
Prefer to flee when sensing danger, but if that's not possible then you immediately turn to your friends for assistance
Like to keep in contact with your mates, even over long distances
Nomadic, like travelling; you like change in general, really, though you will often return to old favourites
Not terribly subtle; will often take the strong, straight-on approach if that will get you what you want SORT OF
Careful nature, and like to make sure everything is safe

No comments: